- Train one Pranic Healer per 1000 persons all over the state in particular and all over India in general.
- Establish healing centres in all the districts and mandals.
- Spread Meditation on Twin Hearts and help usher in the era of Global Peace and Goodwill.
- Propagate Inner Study, Meditation and Service as a way of life.
How we work?
Yoga Vidya Pranic Healing Foundation of TS & AP is an independent Charitable Trust established for spreading Pranic Healing and Arhatic Yoga. It is the first Foundation that has successfully established its own building and office in the heart of Hyderabad, the capital city of Telangana. It has separate premises for Meditations, Teachings and Healings along with administrative office. We have trained hundreds of Teachers all over Telangana and outside the State to bring Pranic Healing to the grass root level. We have also established several Healing, Training & Meditation Centers.
1. Daily yoga classes between 6AM and 7AM (Sunday Holiday).
2. Daily meditation between 6PM and 7PM (Monday Holiday).
3. Basic class on every Saturday & Sunday from 9.30 AM to 5.30 PM.
4. Evening Full Moon Meditation on every Full Moon Day. We also have special meditation on ‘Wesak’ annually.
Furthermore, we also conduct
1. Free Healing Camps,
2. Lecture cum Demonstrations / Orientations (Corporate, Educational Institutions including Medical Colleges etc.)
3. Our Teachers have been teaching SuperBrain Yoga (Ganesh Asana) in several schools all over the States to make the next generation / future citizens more healthy and intelligent.
We have established a sister Foundation – ‘MCKS Food for the Hungry Foundation’ (MCKS FFHF) under our Founder Trustee Smt. Shantha Prasad, which is its service wing that is presently feeding 5,000 hungry people (Old-aged, Orphans, Lepers and Tribals, etc.) every day all over the State. We are very active during the natural calamities (earth quakes, floods, etc) and help in rehabilitation. The MCKS FFHF is running a school for the slum children under the education initiative. It also disburses free medicines to the poor and sponsors major surgical operations for the really poor children under the health initiative. Under the livelihood initiative we have trained many poor men and women for self-reliance and self-sustenance through courses on tailoring, embroidery, car driving, etc. Click here for more on Food For Hungry Foundation.